Beryl Saunders is the wife of the late Indigenous artist Frank Saunders a descendent of the Gunggari people whose traditional lands span the Maranoa River area of Western Queensland. Beryl and Frank collaborated on several artworks made exclusively for Rodriquez.
This design features boomerangs and kangaroos, one fo the Gunggari totems, against the background of traditional dot painting.
Royalties from the sales of this product are paid to Beryl Saunders.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat