The word Dreaming is a term often used by Aborigines to describe the relations and balance between the spiritual and natural and elements of the world.
This design depicts 4 different styles of Aboriginal art created by the Churinga artists: Rock art, Bark Painting, Desert Art and Coastal Art.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat