The Ulysses butterfly, also known as the Mountain Blue Butterfly, is one of Tropical North Queensland’s most distinctive and unique butterfly species. Their scientific name is papilio ulysses.
They are a challenge for photographers trying to capture their amazing, iridescent blue colouring because this also makes them easy to spot by predators, so they fly very quickly and erratically to protect themselves.
The Ulysses butterfly lives below the rainforest canopy of most tropical rainforest areas of Northern Queensland and Papua New Guinea they are particularly abundant on Dunk Island.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat