What better way to decorate an Australian Christmas tree than tying a festive bow to a koala. This is one of a series of heritage Rodriquez tea towels that reimagines Christmas symbols using our most iconic animals decorated with sprigs of holly.
Perfect for giving your Christmas decorations an Aussie touch, or for sharing a little bit of Australia with friends and family overseas.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat