The art of Churinga depicts stories of the Dreaming, an Indigenous term used to describe the relations and balance between the spiritual and natural and elements of the world.
This design tells the story of a billabong, (an Australian word for waterhole) and the animals, birds, reptiles and fish that can be found there.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat