The Crimson Rosella, with its bright red and blue plumage and bright blue cheeks, is native to eastern and south-eastern Australia. Small, noisy flocks of Rosellas can often be spotted in native trees and scrubs or foraging for seeds in native grasses.
In suburban areas, they will happily eat from garden seed trays and even accept hand-held food.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat