Rachael Flynn lives on a cattle and sheep farm in central New South Wales with husband Mick, and sons, James and Paddy. A former Visual Arts teacher, Rachael began to paint scenes depicting the often amusing and sometimes touching aspects of life on an Australian farm using her own farmhouse, family and animals as inspiration.
Rachael created Red Tractor Designs in 2001 with a range of books, greeting cards, calendars and magnets. Rodriquez has the exclusive licence to print the Red Tractor Design Tea Towels and Aprons.
The verse on this tea towel by A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Pooh) is: When you see someone putting on his big boots, you can be pretty sure that an adventure is going to happen.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat