Rachael Flynn lives on a cattle and sheep farm in central New South Wales with husband Mick, and sons, James and Paddy. A former Visual Arts teacher, Rachael began to paint scenes depicting the often amusing and sometimes touching aspects of life on an Australian farm using her own farmhouse, family and animals as inspiration.
Rachael created Red Tractor Designs in 2001 with a range of books, greeting cards, calendars and magnets. Rodriquez has the exclusive licence to print the Red Tractor Design Tea Towels and Aprons.
The recipe for ANZAC Biscuits printed on this tea towel dates back to World War 1. Australian women baked the biscuits to send to their husbands and sons fighting in Europe, so they were made with simple ingredients that wouldn't spoil.
ANZAC Day is celebrated in Australia on 25 April each year and cooking a batch of these delicious chewy biscuits is customary.
This design is also available as a tea towel.
- 100% cotton canvas
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Size 61cm X 81cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat