This tea towel celebrates the Blue-winged Kookaburra, another of Australia's extraordinary native birds. The species is recognised by its distinctive pale eyes and wings with brown and pale blue feathers. Of course, the other very distinguishing feature is the famous Kookaburra laugh.
This species is mostly found in the northern regions of Australia.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat