The platypus is one of Australia's most famous animal symbols and is celebrated on the twenty-cent coin. It can be found living on the banks of rivers and creeks in the eastern states and Tasmania. It is well adapted to its semiaquatic life - the tail of a beaver, the body and feet of an otter and the bill of a duck. But don't be fooled by their cute appearance. The males have a venom-filled spur on the hindfoot that will cause severe pain to humans.
This heritage design of platypus playing is fun, bold and uniquely Australian.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat