Sturt's Desert Pea is one of Australia's most unique native flowers and is the floral emblem of South Australia. It has distinctive blood-red leaf-like flowers, each with a bulbous black centre.
Some Aboriginal groups know it as "Flower of Blood" due to an old Dreamtime legend.
This tea towel makes a stunning, unique gift/ souvenir or to add a splash of colour to your home.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat