The beautiful Tasmanian Blue Gum (Eucalyptus globulus) is the floral emblem of Tasmania.
This heritage Rodriquez tea towel features bouquets of Blue Gum together with two other flowering natives: the Spotted Emu Bush and the Western Kurrajong. The names of each species are written discretely next to each one.
This classic piece of Australiana will be appreciated by anyone with a love of gardens and botany.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat