This design was painted by the late Frank Saunders a descendant of the Gunggari people whose traditional lands span the Maranoa River area of Western Queensland. Baruda is the Gunggari name for red kangaroo.
Royalties from the sales of this product are paid to his wife Beryl Saunders, who together with Frank, created several designs for Rodriquez.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat
First nameLast nameSubmitAccount form fieldsData were successfully storedSomething went wrong, please try to store againThese fields can not be empty, must be checked, or have to be valid