Canberra is the capital of Australia. This tea towel depicts the new and old Parliament Houses, the Australian War Memorial, the Carillon Bell Tower and the communications tower that stands on Black Mountain overlooking the city. It is decorated with, the Bluebells, the ACT's floral emblem and the Koala.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat