This tea towel captures the flora and fauna of Australia against the backdrop of Uluru (aka Ayers Rock) and Eucalyptus trees.
Depicted are Big Red Kangaroo, Koala, Wombat, Platypus, Echidna, Pygmy Possum and Ulysses Butterfly. Australian birds: Kookaburra, Blue Wren and Galah. And native flowers: Waratah, Sturts Desert Pea, Bottlebrush, Kangaroo Paw, Banksia, Wattle, Pink Heath and Wild Daisy.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat