In Aboriginal art, animals have special significance and are central to the Dreamtime stories of how the world and everything in it came to be. Hunter Dreaming features many of the most important land, air and sea creatures that are often seen in Aboriginal painting.
This design is also available on a canvas apron.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat