The art of Churinga depicts stories of the Dreaming, a term used by Aborigines to describe the relations and balance between the spiritual and natural and elements of the world.
Nawalah is an Aboriginal word for stingray. This design tells a fishing story and depicts many Australian marine creatures including a shark, stingray, crustaceans and turtles.
- 100% cotton canvas
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Size 61cm X 81cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat