Friesian cows with their distinct black and white colouring can be seen throughout Australia's dairy producing areas grazing on the lush green grasses. They are valued as great milk producers.
In many cultures, the cow is a symbol of fertility, nurturing, abundance, generosity and selflessness. For many Hindus and Buddhists, the cow is the holiest of animals.
This serene design of Friesians grazing makes a beautiful house warming or host/hostess gift.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat