The echidna, also known as the spiny anteater, is one of Australia's more unusual small mammals - with spines like a porcupine, a beak like a bird, a pouch like a kangaroo and lays eggs like a reptile. They are solitary creatures that feed on ants and termites in forests and woodlands and are most active at night. When threatened they curl up into a ball like a hedgehog.
The echidna is depicted on the Australian five-cent coin.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat