The red flowering gum, Corymbia ficifolia, is endemic to the south-west of Western Australia, but has become one of the most popular ornamental eucalypts and can now be found growing throughout the eastern states.
The clusters of flowers that appear in summer and autumn can range in colour from bright red to pink to orange and attract many native birds.
This design features bunches of red gum flowers and their slender leaves.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat