Richard Galbraith is a celebrated artist, illustrator and author of children's books. His work always features lots of Australian native animals and birds and he is best known for his series about a koala named Banjo Blue.
This painting of Sydney Harbour complete with the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge also features lounging koalas, lorikeets, a cockatoo, kookaburra and a magpie in true Galbraith style.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat