Agung Guritno is an Indonesian artist who now calls Sydney home. His playful illustrations featuring Australian animals and landscapes are printed onto a range of products and are popular souvenirs.
This design created for Rodriquez shows a Crocodile taking his friends for a safari adventure - a Sulfur Crested Cockatoo, Green Tree Frog, Kangaroo, Crimson Rosella, Koala, Wombat, Rainbow Lorikeet, Echidna, Platypus, Possum, Kookaburra and Frilled Neck Lizard.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat