The kangaroo is an internationally recognized symbol of Australia. You see it depicted on our currency, official emblems, sporting flags and corporate logos. The kangaroo is incapable of going backwards, so it has come to represent advancement and progress.
This simple, classic Rodriquez design uses the distinctive kangaroo profile with its long slender tail, to create a subtle symmetrical pattern in blue/grey.
This tea towel makes an elegant souvenir/gift, or will add an understated touch of Australiana to your kitchen.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat