Who doesn't love the Koala with its deep, velvety fur and fluffy ears? It's often referred to as a koala bear, because of its teddy bear appearance, but it is not a bear, it's a marsupial.
The image of a koala sitting in the for of a gum tree is repeated to create a pattern in deep blue and olive green. Due to the natural pigment dyes used, there may be colour variations between production batches.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat