The Gumnut Babies is a story by Australian author and illustrator May Gibbs.
The characters were inspired by her love of the Australian bush and have become a part of Australian literary history.
This design is no longer a part of the Rodriquez collection; however, we recently discovered a very limited amount of stock which is now being offered on clearance.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash.
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat
First nameLast nameSubmitAccount form fieldsData were successfully storedSomething went wrong, please try to store againThese fields can not be empty, must be checked, or have to be valid