Melbourne is the capital of Victoria and Australia's second-largest city. It is regarded as one of the most livable cities in the world.
Melbourne is also the cultural and sporting capital of Australia and is the only city in the world with five international standard sporting facilities close to the centre of the city. International events hosted in Melbourne include the Australian Formula One Grand Prix, the Australian Open Tennis Tournament, the Melbourne Cup horse race.
This tea towel depicts some of Melbourne most iconic landmarks: Flinders Street Station, the Arts Centre, The Melbourne Zoo, the Melbourne Cricket Ground and the Yarra River.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat