Melbourne's urban tramway is an intrinsic part of the city. The rumble of the tram cars and the distinctive ping of the tram bell will be familiar to anyone who has spent time in the city.
The Melbourne tram network is the largest outside Europe and the fourth largest in the world with more than 250 kilometres of track. Although many of the old wooden cars have been replaced by modern steel and glass models, some of the older-style cars are still used for the free City Circle tram for tourists and the wonderful Tram Car Restaurant.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat