New South Wales is Australia's first and most populous state. It is home to Australia's biggest city, Sydney, famous for the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. The state also has the Hunter Valley wine region, the beautiful Southern Highlands, the early mining town of Broken Hill and thousands of acres dedicated to sheep grazing. All of this and more are depicted in this Red Tractor design tea towel.
If you live in NSW, this design makes a perfect gift for friends and family overseas, or can just be a fun way to bring a little NSW flavour in your home.
Rachael Flynn lives on a cattle and sheep farm in central New South Wales with husband Mick, and sons, James and Paddy. A former Visual Arts teacher, Rachael began to paint scenes depicting the often amusing and sometimes touching aspects of life on an Australian farm using her own farmhouse, family and animals as inspiration.
Rachael created Red Tractor Designs in 2001 with a range of books, greeting cards, calendars and magnets. Rodriquez has the exclusive licence to print the Red Tractor Design Tea Towels and Aprons.
This design is also available as a tea towel.
- 100% cotton canvas
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Size 61cm X 81cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat