The southern state of Victoria is arguably Australia's most diverse region with everything from snowfields to deserts; surf beaches to wine regions; Australia's most famous penguin colony to Australia's biggest horse race.
This illustrated tea towel by Red Tractor Designs depicts the many things that make Victoria one of Australia's premier tourist destinations.
If you live in Victoria, this design makes a perfect gift for friends and family overseas, or can just be a fun way to bring a little Victorian flavour in your home.
Rachael Flynn lives on a cattle and sheep farm in central New South Wales with husband Mick, and sons, James and Paddy. A former Visual Arts teacher, Rachael began to paint scenes depicting the often amusing and sometimes touching aspects of life on an Australian farm using her own farmhouse, family and animals as inspiration.
Rachael created Red Tractor Designs in 2001 with a range of books, greeting cards, calendars and magnets. Rodriquez has the exclusive licence to print the Red Tractor Design Tea Towels and Aprons.
This design is also available as a tea towel.
- 100% cotton canvas
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Size 61cm X 81cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat