"Ah, the serenity."
Those words from Darryl Kerrigan in the classic Australian movie The Castle have entered the Australian vernacular as the perfect exclamation when enjoying the Aussie landscape.
No surprise that one of Australia's favourite artists and humourists, Sue Janson, has made this the theme for our new tea towel design.
Launching her career in 2000, Sue Janson has amused art lovers across the globe with her quintessentially humorous Australian art that features a range of typical Aussie characters in scenarios that will be familiar to anyone who lives or has spent time in Australia.
The caravan, the foldup chairs, the chilled chardonnay against the background of Uluru - it's the perfect souvenir for an Aussie stay-cation.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash.
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat