Did you know that the term "glamping" a blend of glamourous and camping was only added to the Oxford English Dictionary in 2016? But the idea of adding a touch of luxury to a camping holiday goes back much further than that.
If you've ever been camping in Australia, the glampers are easy to spot. They're the ones with the fancy outdoor settings, blow-up mattresses, and portable refrigerators. And yes, even a wading pool!
Australian artist and humourist, Sue Janson, pokes a bit of fun at the glampers in her new tea towel design for Rodriquez.
Launching her career in 2000, Sue Janson has amused art lovers across the globe with her quintessentially humorous Australian art that features a range of typical Aussie characters in scenarios that will be familiar to anyone who lives or has spent time in Australia.
This design is a must-have for all the glampers!
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash.
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat