The Golden Wattle (Arcacia pycnantha) is Australia's national flower.
As spring arrives beginning September, the striking bunches of furry bright yellow flowers explode across the landscape all across Australia. A wattle tree in full bloom is a magnificent sight.
This tea towel features a few of the different varieties of wattle.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat