Yvonne Sutherland is a New Zealand artist and the creator of Happy Hens - brightly coloured, hand-painted ceramic hens of distinctive shape and assorted sizes.
Yvonne says Happy Hens was inspired by the traditional poultry breeds once kept by pioneer women that were selected for their decorative qualities as much as their egg production.
She designed this tea towel of black and white hens for Rodriquez. It is also available with a red or white background.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat